Dutch universities offer the largest number of English-taught programmes in continental Europe. Also, 95% of the Dutch speak English, so it’s easy to communicate in daily life.You would get high quality of education and the value for your money. The quality of Dutch institutions is well-recognised. The tuition fee and cost of living are considerably lower than it is in English-speaking countries.
Holland brings to you an opportunity to join an international community. Holland’s many international students come from more than 160 different countries. Dutch society is strongly connected to other cultures, the business community and the world. The Dutch are open-minded and direct, so it is easy to meet them and exchange ideas The style of teaching in Holland is interactive and student-centred. Studying in Holland means developing your own opinion, an open mind and increasing your international orientation. You will develop valuable skills such as analysing, solving practical problems and creative thinking. Holland is one of the safest countries in the world, according to the Global Peace Index (2016) and belongs to the top 10 happiest countries in the world.
An international trip is just around the corner. In just three hours you can be in Paris. London and Berlin are just a five or six hour train ride away. Holland is the gateway to Europe! Some of the world’s biggest multinationals, including Philips, Heineken, KLM, Shell, ING and Unilever, are Dutch. Holland is a world leader in many areas of expertise, including agriculture, water management, art & design, logistics and sustainable energy.The Dutch government wants to attract knowledge and retain talent. International graduates can therefore apply for a residence permit of one year to find a job, or start a business within three years of graduation.
List of Universities
- Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences, Amsterdam
- Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Fontys University, Eindhoven
- HAN University of Applied Sciences, Nijmegen
- Hanze University of Applied Sciences
- Maastricht School of Management, Maastricht
- Radboud University, Nijmegen
- Rotterdam Business School, Rotterdam
- The Hague University of Applied Sciences
- Tilburg University,
- University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam
- University of Twente, Enschede
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences, Apeldoorn